- We may gather two types of information about you through a Site:
- personal information provided by you at the time of voluntary registration (or thereafter) for the services offered by us such as (but not limited to) your name, email address, your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code or bank account information, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, nationality and/or your geographic location information (“Personal Information”); and
- aggregate information generated by our systems, which track traffic to our Sites but do not relate to you personally, such as browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes and is separate from any personal information.
- Your failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you.
- By providing us with this Personal Information you acknowledge and agree that the information being provided (other than your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code or bank account information) is not secretive and shall not be deemed to be a secret.
- We may disclose:
- any Personal Information that we gather about you to third parties for the purposes of providing you with additional services;
- aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you to third parties; and
- your Personal Information to third parties, when we believe in good faith that it is required to do so by law or any government body.
- We may use the personal information we collect:
- to verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details for any of our Sites;
- to assist in providing the services requested by you;
- to provide further information to you about other sites and services or which we consider may be of interest to you;
- for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- for ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and
- for any other use that you authorise.
- We will seek your consent if we wish to use your Personal Information for purposes other than those you have agreed to previously.
- We use a “cookie” file containing information that can identify details of your IP address, operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Mac O/S, Linux), Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, plus the version of the Browser), domain (whether you are accessing the Site from Dubai or elsewhere) and other user information (e.g. your username).
- We may use the information generated by cookies to:
- track traffic patterns to and from a Site;
- ensure any advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person; and
- enable you to enter a Site and use certain services and to visit registered user-only areas of a Site.
We utilize clear gifs to measure user behavior, to help us to improve user experience, and to manage site content. We may use clear gifs on this Site, in our e-mails, in our advertisements on other websites, or in our advertisements in other’s emails.
We are not responsible for the data collection practices, the privacy policies or the content of sites other than our Sites, including any site which is accessible via a link from one of our Sites. You should contact the operators of those sites directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy policies and practices before providing your personal information to them. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential.
- opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or
- opt in to agree to be contacted by us in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to a Site, beta testing or promotional activities.